Saturday 12 December 2009

Happy Christmas!

Just leaving Windhoek (forever!) on Monday 14th. Rushing up to the Victoria Falls and Lusaka, next stop. It's our one Christmas Party tomorrow with the kids at BNC! We're face painting for our small contribution. (I'm paying Asher Eden and Portia to help me!!!)
By the way - I notice Christmas marching on stoically without us everywhere else in the world! So it's with a tinge of sadness that I remember all our wonderful Hong Kong Christmas times, and our lovely friends there. But happy knowing we are all the richer for having known so many quality people! :-)
And of course - Happy Christmas to my lovely supportive family. You're the best - and our dear Colchester friends. Now I've dug a hole for myself - for all our other family and friends across the world. A love-blanket to you all!
The internet cafe is hassling me ... so I'll stop before the email is wiped out, which wouldn't be the first time.


Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.

No comments: