Monday 7 December 2009

Quick Note!

We are back in Windhoek after spending a fabulous 10 days with a lovely French family (11, 10 and 6 yr old kids) who have done the same journey, but from top to bottom. They will go onto South America. It was a great break for all of us - and gave me faith again in what's achievable! We are now back in Windhoek, awaiting paper work for the car - and trying hard to release the boxes sent from Relocasia with all the donated goods in. Not as easy as it may sound! Film crew joining us towards the end of this week again as we head up on the journey. We need to get some serious number of miles behind us to get back onto schedule. Finally, I hear myself say! The sand dunes and Etosha nature reserve were beautiful - but I'll try and enclose a few pictures in a day or two.
The time at the internet cafe is closing down on me - I couldn't get to send my lovely list of emails. Watch your in-box in the next day or two - I'll have to get my technological husband on the job, along with every other department that he has to handle!


Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.

No comments: